Image Map

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Two For Tuesday (50% OFF packs)

I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune again! It's Two for Tuesday, which means that 2 items from my store are HALF OFF! 
Today I'm offering 50% off one of my best selling items. Subtract Like a Ninja is a great way to teach and reinforce the concept of 2-digit subtraction with regrouping. I blogged about it HERE and have added pages since the pack was originally posted. The entire pack consists of 49 pages. Click HERE to see it on TpT.

Smart Art, Subtraction Scoot, Task Cards, and MORE!
The second pack that is on sale is Garden Full of Grammar. It's a fun pack that is perfect for reviewing grammar skills. It has a garden theme and can be used all year. It does include Spring writing papers that you can save for the spring time as well. Here are the skills your students will practice: contractions, pronouns, reflexive pronouns, irregular past tense verbs, and adjectives. Click HERE to have a better look at what's included. If you'd like to purchase this pack head to TpT by clicking HERE.
Want to know what else is on sale? Head back The Teaching Tribune to see who else is participating in Two For Tuesday.

I'm off to the dentist now friends. I'll be back tomorrow for Worksheet Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment