Image Map

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

TWO for Tuesday

Hi friends! I’m joining Chalk One Up for the Teacher’s linky party 2 for Tuesday to share some deals that you can find in my TpT shop!
I’ve got a new set of PRINT & GO Writing Prompts in my shop. Looks like I dropped the ball on this one. I was trying to wrap this up at the end of the school year, but you know how crazy that time of year is. You can always buy it now and save it OR pin it for later.
Click HERE to see it on TpT

The second item that’s half off are my Morning Routine Displays. Perfect for displaying on a screen and getting students started in the morning. 
Click HERE for Powerpoint version.
Click HERE for Smartboard Notebook version.

Be sure to head back to Chalk One Up for the Teacher to check out other sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment