Image Map

Friday, July 4, 2014

July Currently - Happy 4th Friends!

July?! Where did that come from?? I'm linking up with Farley for July Currently and only a few days late. Go me!
I love watching morning television and enjoying a warm cup of coffee. It's even better when my husband makes it. He makes the best cup of coffee.

I am just loving my time at home. I've finally been able to slow down and sit still. Although, my idea of relaxing means working on something on a laptop.  I can't help it!

My mom, mother-in-law, and I enjoyed a girls trip to Pismo Beach, CA this past weekend. We ate outside and enjoyed massages at our resort. The weather was perfect and the view was amazing. 


I created business cards the other day and took them to a local print shop. Now I'm dying to see how they turned out. 

Ick! I still have yet to unpack my bags and it's almost time to repack for Vegas. I've been dragging my feet BIG TIME. I doubt that I'll be needing all those pants since it's going to a million degrees in Vegas.

We're looking forward to spending the 4th with our friends and godson. He's only 2 1/2, so we're crossing our fingers and hoping that he doesn't take off in the other direction (of the fireworks).

Happy 4th of July friends! Everything in my TpT shop is on sale. Click HERE to shop.



3 comments:

  1. I am totally jealous of your trip. I wish I went on a summer trip, but we are working on redoing our bathrooms so I had to sacrifice. I hope you and your family have a fun and safe 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your blog!! I am a huge fan of all things sparkly!! I too am loving summer vacation, and can't believe how fast the time is flying by!! So glad I met you through Farley's July Currently linky! Hope you have a great rest of the summer!!
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vacation sounds great! I too count working on my laptop as relaxation.

    Have a great time in Vegas!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete