Image Map

Thursday, July 10, 2014

TpT Double or Nothing Sale

I arrived in Vegas for the first TpT Conference yesterday evening and was lucky enough to make it to the biggest teacher meet-up! There were over 500 friends at the event and I’ll share more about it once I’m back home. You can keep up with me on Instagram @TheSuperSparklyTeacher where I’ll be posting photos of some of the fun. #teachersgonewild Just kidding. Or am I?

While I’m away, everything in my shop will be on sale! I'm linking up with the Primary Chalkboard for the Double or Nothing Sale! It’s a great chance to pick up some items before school starts. I’m sorry, I said those awful words. Please forgive me. Also, I’m offering a BUY 2 GET 1 FREE deal! Simply email me with your username and the item you'd like to receive for free.
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!
*Free item must be of equal or lesser value of the least priced item. 

My newest unit Make it a Double is up in my store, if you plan on working on doubles facts this year. It includes some fun games and printables for firsties and second graders.


Well friends, I'm off to see The Strip. I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment