Image Map

Sunday, September 14, 2014

I "Mustache" if You Like Freebies

I finally made some updates to my mustache pack! I "Mustache" You a Question is one of my favorite creations because my students were so engaged every time we discussed the topic of asking questions. I blogged about it HERE last year.
The pack now has some new additions including an activity where they practice asking a little old lady questions. Don't you wonder what kids might ask the oldest lady alive if they ever met her? I can't wait to see what my kiddos write.
I love practicing reading skills with photos before applying what we've learned to a text. So, I added some photos to the pack. Students can practicing asking questions about photos. There are 6 photos included for you to print or display using a projector.
Want to have some mustache fun of your own? Download the FREEBIE! Don't forget to head back to share if your students enjoyed the activities.  
You can still WIN THE PACK. Just head to my Facebook page {click HERE}. If you're ready to buy it, it's 50% off until Monday night! Head to my TpT shop to get it!

Well, friends I'm off to finish up my lesson plans for the week. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment