Image Map

Monday, December 8, 2014

Sunday Savings Circular: Hello Dollar Deals

It may not be Sunday, but there are definitely some great DOLLAR DEALS you might want to know about! I'm linking up with All Things Apple in 2nd to share some goodies that are on sale. Click on the images to see any of the item in my TpT shop. 
I love bright and cheery games and activities. My math game pack Join in the all the Reindeer Games offers just that! There are plenty of fun printables and games for your 1st and 2nd grade students.
My Winter Writing Pack will provide students with topics through the holiday season. You can check out some of the writing from my firsties in the fall. Click {HERE} to see that pack.
Writing prompts
That's Not a Snowman is one of my favorite creations. The pack will be undergoing an update very soon. Get it while it's on sale! 
Well, I'm off to do some holiday shopping of my own. Enjoy the rest of your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment