Image Map

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

{Google}Hangout with your Friends

Are you ready to get off the phone and talk to your far-away-friend face to face? Well, not in person, but virtually! GoogleHangouts will let you do that! I know, I know… you don’t want to put on your makeup or comb your hair. But as long as your friend doesn’t judge, you can totally chat face-to-face. #dontjudge By the way, I am in NO WAY affiliated with Google, I just want to share this fun tool with you for personal or classroom use.

Google HangoutJanice (1islandlover), Cheryl (Auntie's Sweet Life) and I got online right before bed. UM… no makeup, hair was in a ponytail, Janice had a cap on, and Cheryl was literally in bed. It was pretty funny. Shhh.... quietly snicker at this photo because I'm sure it will have to come down soon. Unless... they don't notice it. #canyoukeepasecret

Anyhow, if you'd like to install and use GoogleHangouts I've linked my tutorial down below (which I periscoped last week). You will have to install the plug-ins, but it's a SUPER easy process. Leave me a comment or email me if you have any questions because it's important that we all stay connected. I've LOVED being able to connect with my all of my bloggy friends. And with school starting back up we're going to need to find ways to stay connected with each other. Right?!
How to use Google Hangouts

Okay, that's all for today friends. I'll be back this Saturday for another Weekend Warriors linky. Yipee!


1 comment: